As a commercial property owner, you have various rights in relation to the leasing of your property to a tenant. These rights offer various protections should a dispute between you and your tenant arise, allowing you to limit the financial harm done by a non-paying or inadequate tenant.
With nearly 30 years of experience, the Law Offices of Stephen P. Rahavy is able to offer knowledgeable support to commercial landlords in the Dedham, Massachusetts, area. With your best interests always in mind, our attorney works to provide the informative advice you need to find resolutions to pending disputes or avoid issues in the future.
To learn more about our commercial landlord rights services, or to speak to our lawyer about a specific concerns, please call 617-451-0700 or contact our office online today.
Detailed Attention to Various Issues
Highly knowledgeable in various commercial landlords rights issues, our staff is able to address several concerns on your behalf, including:
- Commercial evictions: Usually governed by the lease, commercial evictions often occur following non-payment of rent or other defaults by tenants. Our staff works to help you perform the eviction as smoothly and efficiently as possible in order to allow you to move forward with a new lease arrangement.
- Leases: Our staff offers a detailed review of leases in place on the property in an effort to ensure that you obtain estoppel certificates from each tenant and that the lease is in full force and effect, rent is correct and current and that you are in compliance with all conditions of the lease.
- Zoning and permitting issues: To ensure that your property complies with all established zoning and permitting statutes, our staff carefully examines your situation and can provide assistance addressing any zoning or permitting issues with your local zoning and permitting boards.
- Tax issues: Our staff offers advice on real estate tax concerns including non-payment of past taxes and changes in tax rates.
- Insurance issues: Able to address various general commercial liability issues, our staff works to offer the guidance you need to traverse any litigation pending against the premises or involving the premises.
Whatever your specific concerns may be, our staff has the knowledge and the dedicated approach to help you find resolutions or avoid future issues. Contact our office to discuss your specific concerns today.